I am a Qualified Functional Medicine Health Coach with the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy in the US. They are the only program offered in collaboration with The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM).
“With my valued clients, I am able to blend what I have learned in my extensive holistic health coaching education over the past 13 years which included 10 years of personal training, rehabilitation and pre & post natal fitness, 7 years of pelvic floor exercise instruction and course facilitation, 7 years of remedial massage and self published my first recipe book in 2019.
I have conceived four children naturally after a diagnosis of polycystic ovaries syndrome (and slim chance of conceiving naturally) through making dietary changes, resulting in the birth of three children via caesarean section. I have also healed my children of life threatening illnesses and years of medical trauma through using a food as medicine and Mother Earth approach for the past five years. I’m no superwoman, just a mum with a mission to share what I now know with others so that they may also experience the peace that we now have on the other side of trauma.
We are a living testament to the fact that wellness and peace in your life is possible.“
What is Functional Medicine Health Coaching?
Functional Medicine is a model of care that addresses the underlying causes of disease and engages both patient and practitioner in a therapeutic partnership. It represents an evolution in the practice of medicine and effectively addresses the healthcare needs of the 21st century. By shifting the traditional disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach, Functional Medicine considers the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.
In our sessions together, I can call on many functional medicine techniques to support you in reaching your personal goals:
- dōTERRA Essential Oils and supplements
- fitness & movement plans and advice including physical rehabilitation & pelvic floor exercise training
- mind body medicine such as breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation and stress management
- functional nutrition, recipes, shopping lists and help with meal planning
- positive psychology and gratitude practices
- mindset coaching for business and lifestyle
1:1 Functional Medicine Health Coaching Session Prices:
$80/ Initial Consultation (approx. 60-75mins)
In this session, we get to know each other, take down your history and create a Functional Medicine timeline. We may also be able to create a goal to complete before the next session. This includes an email report of session notes and any resources needed that have been discussed in the session.
- Health History Notes
- Functional Medicine Timeline (when each physical and mental symptoms appeared in your life)
- Get clear on your wellness goals (mind, body or spirit)
- Create a wellness plan with at least one goal
- An email report of the session including any resources needed for your plan, within 24-48hrs of the session ending
$400/ 6 x 1hr Session Pack (get one session free)
In these sessions, we continue to create small goals which become the stepping stones on your way to your larger wellness goal, all the while working together on mindset and trouble shooting any issues that arise along the way to make way for success. This package includes unlimited text, emails and resources provided until 2 weeks after the last session, so that you may ask questions and stay in touch. Most people choose this as it allows far more freedom between us and I walk along side you every step of the way.
- Includes the Initial Session as above
- Meal Plans, shopping lists and recipes if required
- Fitness plan if required
- A copy of my recipe book (hardcover or ebook)
- Product samples if required (dōTERRA Essential Oils & Supplements)
- Essential Oil daily protocol if required
- Accountability sessions to keep you on track and to troubleshoot throughout your progress
$80/ hour pay-as-you-go sessions
These sessions include the same process as above in the 6pk package but just in a pay-as-you-go format. This includes 3 texts and emails including resources in the week following each session.
- Initial Session & Accountability session inclusions
$50/ 30mins pay-as-you-go sessions
This length session would only be suitable as a weigh-in type session for accountability, measurements, revision of meal plans and questions, not as an initial session time. Includes 1 text or email including resources in the week following each session.
$80 per wellness/meal plan revision via Zoom only and a follow up email with resources.
This session may take anywhere from 30-60mins and can be used to revise or talk about a meal plan or fitness program. Includes associated new plans and resources.
All sessions (excluding the Zoom only session option) may be done in person at my Barrack Heights Studio or via Zoom Online Video Call.